There's a big difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
Self-confidence is your attitude and your belief in your ability to get things done. Real self-esteem must be based on competence.
The real solution to consistent victory involves self-confidence. However, this self- confidence must come from the right place. It cannot be stimulated into existence through self-esteem.
You need to build your self-confidence on the solid bedrock of competence. You need to be the best you can be in something.
With this step by step guide:
- You are going to understand the interplay between competence and self-confidence.
- You will learn to develop unstoppable confidence that can help you scale and overcome any kind of difficulty or obstacle.
- You will understand that there's a big difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
- You can begin to understand why real self-esteem must be based on competence.
- You are going to learn exactly how to build your self-confidence on the solid bedrock of competence.
- The Problem with Modern Self-Esteem
- The Real Foundation of Self-Confidence: COMPETENCE
- Develop Real Self-Confidence through Competence
- Getting Your Game Plan for Competence-Based Self-Confidence
- Start with something you already do well
- Allow your objective competence to become a part of you
- Take ownership of more areas of your life
- Understand that self-confidence can be limitless
- Make sure there is no disconnect between your internal and external confidence
File Size: 6.31 MB (.pdf)
Questions & Answers
This ebook has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this ebook.
Be the first to rate and or review this ebook.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this ebook.