Discover The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It!
Many people became victims of addiction because of different reasons. But, according to a survey, the majority of those who get addicted to a substance like drugs or alcohol don’t have any idea about what addiction could bring into their lives.
Since using drugs and taking alcohol gives them the best feeling in the world, they think that it is a good thing. However, once addiction strikes, many end up overwhelmed with their current status and get frustrated just trying to get their normal life back.
Fortunately, there is a thing called counselling, which is a great way to overcome addiction effectively.
- Chapter 1 Addiction Counselling Basics
- Chapter 2 Realize That You Need Help
- Chapter 3 Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment
- Chapter 4 Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction
- Chapter 5 Have an Open Mind
- Chapter 6 Be Honest With Yourself and Others
- Chapter 7 The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It
Questions & Answers
This ebook has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this ebook.
Be the first to rate and or review this ebook.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this ebook.