Prayer might involve the utilization of words or song. If language is utilized, prayer might take the form of a hymn, incantation, formal creed, or a spontaneous vocalization in the praying individual.
Prayer is an invocation or act that attempts to spark a rapport with a deity, an object of worship, or a spiritual entity through willful communication.
Prayer may be a sort of religious practice, might be either individual or done in groups and happen in public or in private.
Below are the chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Intro
- Chapter 2: What Is Affirmative Prayer
- Chapter 3: Deciding What To Pray About
- Chapter 4: How Affirmative Prayer Works
- Chapter 5: Getting In The Right Mindset
- Chapter 6: Negative Mindset In Prayer
- Chapter 7: What If Doubts Arise
- Chapter 8: Affirmative Prayer Exercises
- Chapter 9: Advantages And Disadvantages
- Chapter 10: Conclusion
Questions & Answers
This ebook has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this ebook.
Be the first to rate and or review this ebook.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this ebook.