Get Everything You Need To Know To Enter The Spiritual Realm Of Understanding Miracles!
What is a Miracle? The dictionary defines the word “miracle” as an extraordinary, unusual or supernatural event that manifests divine intervention in the affairs of men. When miracles happen, laws of nature are broken and a higher being is at work.
This higher being is what most people usually refer to as God. Some miracles are attributed to miracle workers, saints or even religious leaders because it is believed that God works through them...
Below are more information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Miracle Basics
- Chapter 2: Understanding The Meaning Of Supernatural
- Chapter 3: Miracles In Christianity
- Chapter 4: Miracles In Other Religions
- Chapter 5: Asking For Miracles In Christianity
- Chapter 6: Asking For Miracles In Other Religions
- Chapter 7: The Difference Between Miracles And Coincidence
- Chapter 8: Real Life Stories of Miracles
- Chapter 9: The Effects Of Expecting Miracles On Mindset
- Chapter 10: What The Critics And Proponents Have To Say
File Size: 519.41 KB (.pdf), 12.12 KB (.pdf)
Questions & Answers
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this ebook.
Be the first to rate and or review this ebook.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this ebook.