Happiness Starts With You (How A Positive Mental Attitude Ignites Success In Work And Life) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help & Relationships
For most of us, happiness comes in short bursts. We feel happy for a few minutes, and then it disappears.
We can't seem to maintain happiness for long periods of time. We let the negativity surrounding us overcome our joy, and we end up back where we started.
Just in case you're wondering, creating a life of happiness is very much possible. But not if you don't take control of your thoughts and your life.
Learn the simple, step-by-step blueprint to finally living the happy life you've always dreamed of!
Here's what you'll discover inside this course:
- The 4 easiest techniques you can use to break out of your comfort zone, and finally live the life you've always wanted.
- The one secret no one tells you about happiness, and the steps you need to take to uncover this secret.
- Why you need to accept and embrace change.
- How to rediscover the happiness you felt a long time ago, and how you can keep and maintain that happiness.
- 10 different things you should be thankful for every single day of your life.
- The top-secret strategies you can use to finally kiss your bad habits goodbye.
- Why loving and prioritizing yourself above others is essential for your ultimate happiness.
- How the concept of ‘paying it forward' can bring you and other people some much-needed happiness.
- And so much more!
File Size: 5.1 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: happiness, pay it forward, love yourself first, self-help, well-being
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Health #Fitness #Dieting #SelfHelp #Relationships #happiness #payitforward #loveyourselffirst #selfhelp #wellbeing
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.