A vegan lifestyle may not be for everyone, but for those it resonates with, there is really no other way to live.
Being vegan goes far beyond just the foods you eat. It is a way of life, complete with a shift in perspective.
People go vegan for a number of reasons, most of which are very personal to them.
Advocates of a vegan lifestyle can get a bad rap, probably because it seems like a very extreme adjustment and some of the ways animals are treated can be truly heartbreaking.
With this ebook you will:
- Learn the basics of Vegan Diet and how it can benefit not only your body and mind, but also the world around us.
- Understand what veganism actually means.
- You will be guided through all the questions you may have, and tools and resources will be provided for those questions this training may not address.
- You will even learn the difference between Vegetarianism and Veganism.
- You will also learn how to build new habits in your journey to beginning your new lifestyle.
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.