Site Speed Secrets (The Ultimate Guide To Speed Up Your Website & Increase Conversions) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Business & Money, Computers & Technology
Everybody hates slow websites. So, why haven't you done anything about your slow site?
Don't you realize that it's putting people off from visiting your site and checking out everything that you have to offer?
It doesn't matter if you've got a well-designed site or a life-changing product.
If people are leaving your site long before it loads on their browsers, then you may as well NOT have spent all that time and money creating your awesome website!
Site Speed Secrets is a step-by-step blueprint about how to speed up your website and increase conversions.
Here's what you'll discover in this course:
- How website speed optimization works and how you can use it to leverage your online success.
- The one secret no one tells you about web caching and how it can change your site for the better.
- The easiest ways to get Google to like your site and reward you with higher rankings on its search results pages.
- Why it's important to host your site with a reputable web host.
- The 4 different caching plugins you can use to turbocharge your WordPress site.
- How content delivery networks work and why your website needs to be on one.
- The many different techniques for image optimization and why it's important you reduce your image file sizes.
- The different file types you can compress and optimize to help speed up your website.
- What .htaccess is and how you can use it to improve your web pages' load time.
- And so much more!
File Size: 2.91 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: wordpress, website optimization, web design, web development
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Business #Money #Computers #Technology #wordpress #websiteoptimization #webdesign #webdevelopment
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.