Hoping to Lose Weight and Wear That Dress You Love? How To Go From Being Flabby To Fabulous Without Starving Yourself Or Becoming a Gym Rat!
Losing weight is a mind game. If you change your mind, you'll change your body. It's inevitable. When we say “change your mind”, it doesn't mean changing your mind from eating cookies to gobbling cake.
What this report talking about here is the mindset behind all weight loss. It doesn't matter what your age or sex is... the principles are the same. First, you need to stop hating your body. Way too many women have negative images of themselves. They feel that they're fat and ugly while all the other women are better.
You may have coveted the ‘thigh gap' but can't even find clothes your size at The Gap.
Below are the chapters that you will explore:
- Chapter 1 - The Struggle Is Real
- Chapter 2 - Planning & Tracking Your Progress
- Chapter 3 - Mastering Hunger & Conquering Emotional Overeating
- Chapter 4 - Do You Need To Diet?
- Chapter 5 - Whole Foods and Wrong Foods
- Chapter 6 - Water Not Wine
- Chapter 7 - The Power of Protein
- Chapter 8 - Sleep Your Way To Weight Loss
- Chapter 9 - Finding the Time
- Chapter 10 - Structuring Your Workouts
- Chapter 11 - Putting the Fun In It
- Chapter 12 - Dealing with Slip Ups
- Chapter 13 - Taking Time to Smell the Roses
- Chapter 14 - Getting There and Staying There
Questions & Answers
This ebook has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this ebook.
Be the first to rate and or review this ebook.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this ebook.