Visualization is the key to creating the life of your dreams that is full of happiness and accomplishment.
Visualization’ is the ultimate guide for those who want to use the unique power of their imagination to change the course of their life and design their future.
Most importantly, this blueprint will help you overcome the common obstacles to successful visualization and teach you how to manifest your dreams into reality!
This research-backed guide will teach you everything you need to know about harnessing the immense power of your mind to transform your life.
- 7 habits that will supercharge your visualization practice.
- The little known secret about your mind and how you can use it to your advantage.
- The ridiculous myths and misconceptions about visualization that prevent people from taking advantage of it.
- The core difference between visualization and meditation plus how you can use both to your advantage.
- 3 scientifically proven studies that confirm that visualization really works.
- 4 facts on how visualization affects your brain that most people don’t know.
- The one thing that is preventing you from using visualization successfully.
- How to use the ‘Reticular Activating System’ of your brain to literally see the opportunities that are hiding in plain sight around you.
- 7 benefits of visualization and how to take advantage of them.
- How to use visualization to manage stress and anxiety.
- The secret to mastering new and complex skills that you’ve always yearned for.
- Struggling to generate creative ideas? Use the super easy techniques mentioned in chapter 4.
- How low self-esteem prevents you from achieving your most ambitious goals.
- Are you making these 8 mistakes that block the power of visualization?
- The number one enemy of visualization success.
- 11 powerful visualization techniques that you can start using today to transform your life.
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.