Peak Productivity Blueprint (How To Triple Your Productivity And Achieve Your Personal Best) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help & Relationships
This is the ultimate guide to help you triple your productivity, maximize your work output and get results fast. Productivity is the key ingredient to success.
You'll be able to get more things done in less time.
The best part is, you will have more time and freedom for things that matter most. You'll feel less stressed and less overwhelmed, knowing that you can instantly get into the zone with some powerful productivity hacks.
Here is what you'll discover:
- How to plan your day for success with maximum efficiency
- Useful tips to create a productive workspace
- Types of people you should avoid if you want to be productive
- 9 elements of a productive mindset that you need to know
- How by 'Eating The Frog' first thing in the morning will boost your productivity
- 4 proven & effective ways to manage and eliminate procrastination
- Discover the '2-minute rule' to get more things done
- Why you should stop 'multi-tasking' (it's more destructive than you think!)
- Why taking a break can help you refresh and refuel your mind to get more done
- How to fight stress and anxiety by doing this one simple thing
- 11 practical tips to declutter your life and boost your focus
- The one simple exercise that you can do every single day to clear your mind
- 7 simple healthy eating tips to keep you focused and energized
- How to take advantage of your 'Productive Times'
- 3 simple strategy that you can use to prioritize your most important tasks
- How to delegate, outsource, and useful tools to complete tasks faster
File Size: 1.85 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: productivity hacks, health, well-being, stress management, productivity
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Health #Fitness #Dieting #SelfHelp #Relationships #productivityhacks #health #wellbeing #stressmanagement #productivity
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.