Your Brain & Your Diet Ebook
Genres: Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help & Relationships, Sports & Outdoors
Save: $0.99 (100%)
How To Stick To The Weight Loss Goals You Have Set!
Weight loss is one of the goals of most men and women. If this is one of your dreams in life too, you have to be aware of the aspects that will help you achieve the results you expect.
One of these aspects is your mindset. Without a strong determination and fixed mindset, successful weight loss results would be hard to reach.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 01: Introduction
- Chapter 02: The Reason Goals Are Important In Weight Loss
- Chapter 03: The Reason Goals Are Important In Maintaining Weight
- Chapter 04: The Reason Goals Are Important In Body Image
- Chapter 05: Tips For Setting Goals For Eating Right
- Chapter 06: Tips For Setting Goals For Exercise
- Chapter 07: Tips For Setting Goals For Body Image
- Chapter 08: How To Stick To The Weight Loss Goals You Have Set
- Chapter 09: How To Stick To The Weight Maintenance Goals You Have Set
- Chapter 10: All The Good That Comes Out Of Great Goal Setting Skills
File Size: 551.1 KB (.pdf)
Keywords: weight management, diet, self-help, free
Hashtags: #Health #Fitness #Dieting #SelfHelp #Relationships #Sports #Outdoors #weightmanagement #diet #selfhelp #free
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.