This is the ultimate guide for people who want to start exercising to be healthy, move better, and look at their very best — all without spending long hours in a gym.
You will discover everything you need to know about getting started with functional fitness. Plus, you get an exercise
program that you can follow starting today.
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance
- And much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.