Internet Marketing For Complete Beginners (Discover How To Start An Online Business, Event If You're a Complete Beginner) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Business & Money, Computers & Technology
This ebook is everything you need to know about internet marketing. It is for complete beginners.
If you don't know your SEOs from your social media marketing, then you are the right target for this book.
You will learn how to create and grow an online business and how to use internet marketing strategies to drive huge amounts of traffic to your website and sell.
Here's exactly what you'll discover in this course:
- How to choose a niche to target. What is a niche and why does it matter?
- How to choose a business name.
- How to get web hosting for your website.
- The power of email marketing and why you should start building an email list.
- How to get your emails to stand out and get engagement.
- How to get traffic through paid advertising such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- A keyword tool you can use to find out how many people are searching for a search term. If you know what people are searching for, you'll gain more traffic to your website!
- How to integrate social media to grow your business.
- The social media platforms to consider going on.
- How to grow your connections on social media channels.
- Four ways you can monetize your business.
- Growth hacks and advanced strategies to skyrocket your business.
- How to use 'influencer marketing' to get a flood of new traffic to your brand and business.
- And so much more!
File Size: 7.89 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: internet marketing, web marketing, online marketing, marketing
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Business #Money #Computers #Technology #internetmarketing #webmarketing #onlinemarketing #marketing
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.