What You Need To Do To Finally Be A Success With Beating Addictions!
If you or someone you know is experiencing difficulties with a drug addiction, you know how damaging it can be to a person’s life. However, if you are a person or know someone who has just begun using drugs, you may not be fully aware of the dangers you fill face once you become addicted to the drug.
One of the best things you can do to either avoid or treat a drug addiction is to make sure you are well informed on the subject. It is advised that you get your information from a reliable source, such as this book, rather than from other drug users.
The following chapters in this book will touch base on some key points that will help you with beating or avoiding an addiction which will eventually lead to death.
- Chapter 1: Drug Addiction Basics
- Chapter 2: Accept That You Need Help
- Chapter 3: Drug Detox Basics
- Chapter 4: Drug Rehab Basics
- Chapter 5: Support Groups and Follow-Up Programs
- Chapter 6: Nutrition for Recovering Drug Addicts
- Chapter 7: Tips for Family Members and Friends
- Chapter 8: What Can Be Lost Due to Drug Addiction
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.