Healthy Primal Living (Discover How To Live And Eat Like A Caveman To Become Healthier And Change Your Life...) Ebook
eBook includes formats: .pdf
Discover How To Live And Eat Like A Caveman To Become Healthier And Change Your Life!
If you've been keeping an eye on the fitness industry over the last few years, then you might have noticed some interesting changes in attitude. Whereas fitness was once all about exercise machines, supplements and low-fat diets; today we're starting to go back to our roots.
Basically, we've found that these ‘high tech' methods of losing weight, improving health and getting fitter just don't work as well as they should. And this really comes down to one simple truth: we can't do better than nature.
Today, health bloggers and thought leaders in the industry are preaching from a different book. Now we're being told to get outside more, to get sunlight, to swim in the cold water, to eat a balanced, natural diet and to train using our bodies and our environments.
Below are the chapters that you are going to explore:
- Chapter 1: Introduction – What is Primal Living? And Why You Should Care
- Chapter 2: Eating Primal
- Chapter 3: The Problems With Eating a Paleo Diet
- Chapter 4: How to be 'Quasi Paleo'
- Chapter 5: Primal Exercise and Staying Active
- Chapter 6: Functional Training, Bodyweight Training and MovNat
- Chapter 7: On Running
- Chapter 8: Time to Un-Domesticate Yourself!
- Chapter 9: The Lifestyle Habits That Are Making You Weak and Unhealthy
- Chapter 10: Conclusion and Closing Notes
File Size: 2.02 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: primal living, paleo diet, eating primal, primal exercise, nutrition
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Health #Fitness #Dieting #Nonfiction #primalliving #paleodiet #eatingprimal #primalexercise #nutrition
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.