The Digital Marketing Lifestyle (How To Manage Work/Life Balance, Finances And More For Web Workers) Ebook
Save: $0.02 (2%)
eBook includes formats: .pdf
Do you want to be an internet entrepreneur but you haven't seen success with your first few online businesses? Now you can learn how to achieve it!
It’s about time for you to learn how to manage work/life balance, finances and more, the right way!
With this course...
- You are going to learn how to prevent yourself from going entirely mad when you work from home.
- You will learn how to avoid the temptation to sit in front of the TV all day.
- You will learn how to avoid the temptation to squeeze in just a bit more work.
- You are going to learn how to manage your finances, knowing that you’re always going to have different amounts of money coming in at different times.
- You will know if you have what it takes to make your own taxes.
- The Challenge of Digital Marketing
- Dreamer, Meet Reality
- Thinking About Money and Your Work-Life Balance
- The Problem
- Getting the System to Work for You
- Passion vs Reality
- Why a Side Project?
- How to Choose Between Multiple Website/Brand Ideas
- Weighing The Options
- Why Anyone Can Run a Business Online
- So Just How Long DOES It Take?
- Be a Content Creator With Passion
- Content Creation With Passion
- Looking After Your Health and Happiness as a Digital Marketer
- Mental Health
- The Right Gear and Set Up for Staying Productive
- The Right Hardware
- Building a Productive Home Office
- Digital Nomad
- The Program
- Steps to a Better Lifestyle
- And more!
File Size: 3.36 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: digital marketing, work–life balance, digital marketer, mental health, digital nomad
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Computers #Technology #Nonfiction #digitalmarketing #worklifebalance #digitalmarketer #mentalhealth #digitalnomad
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.