Joint Health 101 (The Right Way To Keep Your Joints Healthy) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Medical Books
This is the ultimate guide for understanding the most common health dilemma that affected millions of people — joint problems.
Many people are suffering from aches, pain, and creaky joints every time they walked up the stairs, or bend down to tie their shoes.
Even though joint pain is a common problem that is likely to happen to people as they age…That doesn't mean this problem is absolutely non-preventable. Or at least, you can slow down the rate of the ligaments 'tear & wear.
Here is what you will discover in this guide:
- 3 things you don't want to happen when you don't take care of your joints
- How to know if your joints are damaged.
- Symptoms of the 5 common joint problems you must know
- The ONE thing you can do to prevent joint damage & improve joint strengths
- 4 specific joint exercises you can do to strengthen your joints
- 3 key things to keep in mind when performing joint exercises
- The TWO most important nutrients for joint health
- One of the best food to eat when you have inflammation
- 6 types of food (and drinks) to avoid when you have joint problems
- How your body weight affects your joints (and what to do about it)
- How to do a simple 'standing' posture exercise that will reduce the stress on your knees, legs, and back
- 9 simple home remedies to relieve joint aches
- 7 must-have supplements backed by scientific research for optimum joint health
- One common mistake thing most people ignored that 'secretly' degrades their joint health without them knowing!
- 4 treatments to relieve excruciating joint aches!
File Size: 2.14 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: joint health, joint pain, physical therapy, joint exercises, joint problems
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Health #Fitness #Dieting #MedicalBooks #jointhealth #jointpain #physicaltherapy #jointexercises #jointproblems
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.