Motivation meltdown is the feeling where you feel that you don't want to do work. All you want to do is to do NOTHING. You felt demotivated, burnout, lazy, anxious, and all sorts of negative feeling.
You see NO hope, you don't know what is the next stage to look forward to, you didn't bother setting any more new goals, nothing excites you… it's like your life is over.
Motivation Mojo' is your ultimate guide to take the full advantage of the 'fire' that drives you to be insanely successful - your inner motivation.
What you are about to discover are the secrets to how the world's high performers & successful people 're-fuel' their motivation to help them to achieve lifetime goals that nobody thought possible.
You will learn:
- Why motivation is one of your crucial keys to achieving major goals in life
- How to avoid yourself from being affected by the Number #1 motivation killer
- How to instantly regain your motivation even when you're feeling lethargic & unenthusiastic
- 7 ways to get yourself out of the state of 'de-motivation'
- The only ONE source of motivation that you can control and take advantage of at any given time
- Silly reasons why people prefer to keep themselves 'de-motivated'
- How to manage and endure the hardships you will face when moving forward in life
- Tips to easily rebound from mistakes and failures - how to turn your downfalls into huge comebacks!
- 3 ways people are looking into motivation wrongly & how to avoid it
- Top reasons why it is hard to sustain the 'fire' inside you to keep you motivated
- 4 simple & effective ways to keep yourself motivated
- The 'Pros and Cons' trick to help you make a better decision
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.