This is a guide that will help you go from not knowing anything about leadership to being one that is effective in the office. This is your lifeline that will make the difference between advancing in your dream career or giving up on it because you didn’t have the right tools.
With this guide you will learn the basics that will apply to your role as a leader both inside and outside of the office.
Here's what you will learn:
- Learn how to adopt the mindset of a leader so you can be confident in yourself and be aware of the challenges that lie ahead.
- The quick and simple way to set goals in the clearest, easiest to understand way. Soon, you will be SMART with your goals rather than just throw something together to see what sticks.
- A planning and organization method originally created by a former US President that will help you conquer the priority tasks while eliminating the time-wasting ones and making your workload lighter at the same time.
- Eliminate the one issue that plagues many leaders that fail to execute on their goals and plans.
- A strategic guide on how to make your team loyal to you to the point where they could “die” for the cause you’re fighting for
- The proper way to do performance reviews so your team members are happier and more productive
- Apply leadership skills in situations that happen outside of the office so they can navigate through life as an individual and a leader of their family, community, etc.
- And so much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.