Leadership is not just something that you are born with. While there certainly are a few “natural born leaders,” most people will develop the skills that make them great leaders through deliberate practice and careful study.
You can do the precise same thing in order to become an inspiring and influential leader in your own life.
You too can command respect, talk so that others listen, and help to take your team into a bold new future.
Being a leader is something that can impact every single aspect of your life.
In your family, strong leadership skills will make you a better partner and a better parent. You'll be able to create order in your family home, and to help nurture your children in an environment where they feel protected and confident – where they can express themselves.
This guide will show you how you can become a more influential and empowering leader.
Here's what you'll discover in this ebook:
- What makes a great leader. Understand the 'parent-as-leader' principle to understand what makes a great leader
- How to speak in a commanding and charismatic manner
- How to get people to stand up and take notice of you
- How to deal with difficult members of a team
- How to gain respect from anyone
- How to exude confidence
- The common myths surrounding leadership
- How to inspire a team to take action
- How to get people to work toward goals
- How to manage targets and create an efficient system
- How to develop emotional intelligence and communicate effectively
- How to give instructions so that they get followed
- Why empathy is the most important goal for any leader
- + much, much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.