Organic products are those that are derived from wholly natural ingredients, and that have gone through minimal changes before reaching your face.
In this book, you’ll learn more about what it means to chase after “organic beauty” and how it can change the way you think about your appearance and your grooming
Some of the benefits of organic cosmetics:
- They are kinder to the environment
- They are MUCH cheaper (free if you make your own a lot of the time!)
- It's great fun
- They are completely unique – how about being the ONLY person with that lipstick color, or that perfume!
- They improve other aspects of your health too
- They make great gifts
- They help you look better than ever – and to reveal the astonishing beauty you ALWAYS had
Here's what you'll discover with this guide:
- How to spot harmful ingredients on labels
- How to create an organic, effective skin-care regime
- How to make organic toothpaste
- How to make organic hair products
- How to make your own makeup
- How to enhance your health with natural solutions
- How to make your own soap
- How to make your own sunblock
- How to create an organic face mask
- And much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.