Find Out The Natural Healing Energies Of Reiki And Restore Your Soul Instantly!
Looked upon as a mysterious practice, reiki originated from Japan, around 1922. Started by a Japanese Buddhist, this practice of purported healing basically uses the palm of an individual to emit positive healing energy unto the patient.
Sometimes reiki is referred to as oriental style treatment by professional medical bodies. Divided into two loosely termed branches reiki is sometimes known as Japanese Reiki and Western Reiki.
Inside this eBook, you are about to learn the following essential information about this field:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Reiki
- Chapter 2: Learning About Reiki
- Chapter 3: Reiki's Negative Side
- Chapter 4: Considering Reiki For Health
- Chapter 5: Solving Problems The Reiki Way
- Chapter 6: More Advantages Of Reiki
- Chapter 7: Using Reiki Effectively
- Chapter 8: Other Treatment Benefits Of Reiki
- Chapter 9: What To Look For When Choosing Reiki
- Chapter 10: The Pitfalls Of Not Using Reiki
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.