If your morning doesn't go the right way, no matter what happens through the rest of your day it'll remain a bad day because of the way it started.
It's an inevitable chain reaction that you can prevent if you simply pay more attention to how your morning goes. The first step is waking up in a better spirit. The easiest way to do this is by rising early.
Morning Mastery' is the ultimate guide for people who want to start their morning right to lead a better day.
This guide aims to help you achieve the perfect morning by sharing proven strategies from how successful people start their day effectively.
You will learn to be more productive, energetic, positive, and lead a better day.
Here is what you will discover in this guide:
- How starting your morning right is so important that will affect the rest of your day.
- The things you shouldn't do when waking up so you'll have a good start.
- Why sleeping late will cause these TWO serious health problems.
- 3 ways to balance your waking & sleeping routine.
- Why you should forget the ‘Night is Still Young' motto (hint: it'll bring more harm than good).
- The best sleeping pattern for you to adapt for optimal productivity.
- How getting more than enough sleep will only make you lazy.
- The ONE thing that stops you from waking up on time.
- TWO things you shouldn't do before bed (if you want to get a good night sleep).
- Why you should never try to fall back to sleep the moment you wake up.
- 5 ways to help you wake up early.
- Why many successful people such as Tim Cook, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and Dwayne Johnson wake up at 5 am in the morning (and even earlier!).
- 3 reasons why you'll want to wake up early in the morning before everybody else does.
- Trouble sleeping? Try these 3 simple hacks to hit the sack early.
File Size: 1.98 MB (.pdf)
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.