Everybody compares themselves to other people and have been doing this since they were a child.
It is a natural thing for people to do because it provides a frame of reference for who they are and where they are in life.
Some people use comparisons to boost their ego and to validate that they are great.
The problem is that most compilations are negative and based on insecurities and fear.
Negative comparisons often damage a person’s self-worth because they believe that they are not good enough.
With this step by step course you will:
- learn to use comparisons to improve your life
- learn to move away from negative comparisons
- start using positive comparisons to make your life better
- take small steps to make big changes when it comes to comparing yourself to others
- learn how you can learn to love yourself more so that you do not need be overly dependent on what others think about you
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.