By enhancing your memory, you can improve multiple aspects of your brain function, thereby helping you to perform better in work, in relationships, and in life.
You'll be able to improve your ability to learn and store new information. That means you'll be able to add to your skill set, bulk up your resume, and gain new abilities that could help you to land the job of your dreams.
You'll remember names at parties, quote movies, and more. All of this can be learned, and in this book you will find out precisely how to learn it and what to do with all that knowledge.
Here's what you'll discover with this training guide:
- How to use a memory palace to store unlimited information
- How to memorize quotes, passages of text and more
- How to use accelerated learning techniques like speed reading
- How to use cue cards, notes, and more
- How to train working memory for better focus and creativity
- How to enhance your sleep for better learning
- How to encourage long term potentiation and easy retrieval of old memories
- How to stop forgetting birthdays, to-dos, and events!
- And much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.