With everything going on around you at work and home, it can be difficult to find the time to make the habits you need to become healthy and whole.
Keeping habits can be even harder because you have so much pressure from outside sources.
Without a weekly plan, you will not be able to create and sustain the habits you need to make your life better.
New habits can be created in all areas of life including physical, mental, and emotional.
You also need to make sure you are creating new habits at work and home so you have the perfect work-life balance.
Here is what you'll learn:
- The research behind how habits can affect your health both positively and negatively;
- How making new habits can change how you view life and how you relate to others;
- Why you need to focus on making habits to reach your life desires;
- How to refocus your mind on routines and habits;
- How to adopt make habits centered on goals to help you achieve your life purpose;
- How to create habit routines that are easy, attractive, and satisfying;
- How to spend less time at work and more time at home through work-life balance;
- How to improve sleep and morning routines with new habits;
- Ways to strengthen your relationship with your significant other through habits;
- Rules for focusing less on change and more on the long-term process;
- Successful techniques in making goals and plans;
- How you can practice using these new habits to improve mental and physical health;
- Customized activities that will help realize if your current habits are working or if you need to make changes to refocus them;
- Practical ways to include others in your journey for support and accountability;
- Several techniques to be more open to changing habits that no longer serve you and your life purpose;
- And so much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.