This books contains some stunning monument photographs from amazing tourist places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi and India, from author’s own collection. These photos were clicked by the author at different daylight conditions, different camera positions in unique style.
If you go to any travelling place, the main attraction will be monuments. Even though there are several hundred photos are available for buying at those places, every traveller wants to photograph from his own point of view by his own camera or cell phone. Monument photography is extremely important especially for travellers.
I have explained many aspects of monument photography in detail, from the basics of photography to editing the photos.
The important topics covered are:
1. Basics of photography- Aperture control, shutter speed, ISO and depth of field controls.
2. Lighting – I have explained the effects of Sunlight direction at different times of the day, taking examples of appearance of the same monument.
3. Background – selecting suitable background and lighting.
4. Sky - For many monuments, sky is the ideal background .I have shown the best methods of using it.
5. Distance from the monument- a very important parameter and its effect.