Reclaim Your Time (Focusing On What Truly Matters) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Business & Money, Self Help & Relationships
There is no way in the world you will achieve your goals and attain the level of success you wanted... if you don't possess an effective time-management skill.
With this ebook you will learn the secret to better time management, double your productivity and get more things done as practiced by the world's top achievers.
You will also learn:
- 4 simple things you can do every day to be more productive
- One crucial question to ask yourself to find out what you really want in life
- Are you living with a Time Serial-Killer? (If you answer all yes to these questions, then yes you are!)
- 3 effective goal setting strategy to help you become more productive
- Addicted to Social Media? Here's how to cure your addiction… (Chapter 3)
- How to deal with your co-worker who steals your time without offending them?
- Does multitasking results in getting more things done? (Hint: It's a Myth!)
- Speed-reading technique to help you read faster and save time!
- How to use clear, concise and impactful words to master the art of persuasion.
- Public-Speaking tips to influence people and make them see you as the Authority figure.
- Avoid spending time with these 3 types of people if you want to be more productive
- How to manage your personal time with 9 simple yet powerful tips
- 14 easy little tricks to Time-Management Mastery
- The successful CEO's trick to managing people to get things done fast! (Chapter 7)
- 6 time-management apps to help boost your productivity
File Size: 2.4 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: time management, productivity, self-help, personal management, self-improvement
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Business #Money #SelfHelp #Relationships #timemanagement #productivity #selfhelp #personalmanagement #selfimprovement
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.