The Power Of Meditation Ebook
Save: $0.99 (100%)
eBook includes formats: .pdf
Meditation looks different for different people, but one thing is for sure: it is quickly gaining popularity in Western culture. It has many professional and personal benefits.
While meditation can be a prolonged activity, it doesn't have to take hours of your day. Even a ten or fifteen minute session of meditation can provide some benefits of relaxation.
Many people prefer to meditate early in the morning before starting their day to help them start with a positive outlook. Others choose to meditate just before bed to help them relieve anxious thoughts and drift off to sleep peacefully.
Now, on to the guide... Here's just some of the things you'll discover inside:
- Discover the benefits of meditation for business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Preparing your body and mind for meditation.
- How to use the right posture when meditating.
- Meditation exercises you can do right away.
- The benefits of meditation for personal well-being.
- How to clear your mind of fears and worries.
- Deep breathing is the most meditative practice. Here's how to do it.
- How to use visualization when you meditate. Visualization helps you relax by imagining positive thoughts, feelings, surroundings and more.
- What are chakras and how can they help you with meditation?
File Size: 351.38 KB (.pdf)
Keywords: meditation, self-help
Hashtags: #Health #Fitness #Dieting #Religion #Spirituality #SelfHelp #Relationships #meditation #selfhelp
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.