Psychology tells us that overcoming any obstacle is mostly in our minds. What this means is that we have to get the right mindset and motivations about the obstacle.
Overcoming obstacles begins with having the correct mindset, motives, and action plan for the obstacle. Without these three things, it is impossible to know what the obstacle is, let alone overcome it and transform it into success.
Here is what you will learn using this guide:
- The negatives and positives of obstacles;
- Why perception matters;
- What psychology says about perception;
- The best mindset for overcoming obstacles;
- Why you should let go of control;
- How to know when to let go;
- How to let go of control;
- How to identify obstacles;
- The most common obstacle types;
- What to do after identifying obstacles;
- How to set SMART goals;
- How to follow through with your goals;
- The dangers of comparing yourself to others;
- How to stop comparing yourself to others;
- The importance of emotional resilience;
- How to build emotional resilience;
- How to transform challenges into success;
- And much more!
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.