Productivity For Procrastinators (How To Increase Your Productivity While Working Less And Build Better Habits To Achieve Your Goals) Ebook
Genres: Advice & How-To, Nonfiction, Self Help & Relationships
Productivity is often a misunderstood concept. Most people believe that in order to be productive, they have to work harder and longer.
However, productivity isn't about accomplishing more, but instead about investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add value to your life, relationships, and career.
The only way you're going to change and improve your productivity is if you take the necessary steps to eliminate the reasons why you may be suffering from a lack of productivity.
Here's what you'll discover inside this course:
- Discover powerful techniques for putting an end to your habit of procrastination.
- Learn how to plan and define your goals so that you can get more done in less time.
- Discover the number one way to create to-do lists so that you can improve your productivity dramatically.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions that keep you from getting more done in less time.
- Discover the secrets to saying ‘no' so that you can improve your productivity and get more done.
- Learn how to divide, prioritize, and delegate your tasks for optimal productivity.
- Figure out why it is essential to develop the right habits to improve productivity.
- Learn how to improve your time management skills and become a master of productivity.
- And much more!
File Size: 8.59 MB (.pdf)
Keywords: time management, optimal productivity, planning, self-improvement, procrastination
Hashtags: #Advice #HowTo #Nonfiction #SelfHelp #Relationships #timemanagement #optimalproductivity #planning #selfimprovement #procrastination
Questions & Answers
This book has not yet received any questions.
Ask the author and the other readers a question about this book.
Share with the author and other readers on how you feel overall about this book.
Be the first to rate and or review this book.
Share with the author and other readers on what you thought about this book.